Subspace-Channel Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:57:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Visit our Gallery Today

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Links Calendar Login Register  

Restaurants Good, Bad, & The Ugly

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: David Brown

Views: 11
Comments (0)

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants Good, Bad, & The Ugly  (Read 81 times)
David Brown
Administrator
Rear Admiral

Reputation Points: +2799/-0

Awards & Medals:

#1 Star Trek Fan

Badges: (View All)
Search
« on: July 28, 2011, 08:43:35 am »

Started on: January 11, 2008, 22:19:18

Restaurants Good, Bad, & The Ugly is a look at how we the guests are treated while in our favorite eatery or are first time in a new restaurant.

Categories include the following:

1. The Service

2. The Quality of the meal

3. Cleanliness of the restaurant

The "Service" can be the most important part of your experience its either going to be the very best which it should be or the worst in which case you may decide to just leave.
havig said that there have been occasions when I did just that this is the direct fault of the staff, you are there guest and they have failed in providing an atmosphere that is pleasing to you the guest. Listed below are a few examples that should never happen...

1. Slow to be seated, Slow service, and a negative attitude by staff. This is by no means the fault of the guest...Being left at the table for more than 10 minutes without being given the most basic of service i.e. menu, glass of water and any house condiments etc. and made to feel welcome by the person in charge of the table where you are seated.

I really hate being delayed and invited to wait for a table by going to the bar, in our opinion the establishment is only interested in enhancing there sales of ****tails.
By the time your seated you are in no condition to complain.

2. The Quality of the meal is very important are you getting your monies worth, secondly is the food of a high standard or did you become ill from eating at that restaurant, this is in our opinion a critical element to that experience as a guest no one wants to experience that...

There have been on two occasions where I have been served a meal that has caused me to become ill, my wife has also had this happen to her as well. No one as a guest wants food poising in there life, the risks are extreme if not fatal in some cases, my doctors opinion...The quality of the food served is very important are you satisfied as a guest/customer..

3. Cleanliness of the restaurant is as important and critical as it gets.

If the dishes and cutlery are not clean notify the manager and leave, trust me this is extreme no one should ever be served with unclean dishes and or cutlery this can cause food posining and other illness's leave immediately you may even want to notify the health inspector for that location. There is no excuse any restaurant can give for the unclean nature of there restaurant restrooms included...

Having said that my wife and I invite the members to post a new topic of there best and worst favorites here and share that with all who may read them. Thank You Dave & Elle

Update: My wife said we need to start this article up again and put some new entries in so stay tuned were going on vacation soon.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:46:08 am by Dave » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: